Friday, December 18, 2009

Brilliant, resilient, fanmail from 27 million

i went to em-em-bi-ci today. well, with my momme and dadde. first we went to yamaha to see nylons guitar (my mom promised me to buy me a guitar if i got A rank of 10 and i did it :) and yea, bez im going to malaysia tomorrow so dadde decided to buy me that guitar when i get back home (HE PROMISED ME!). second, we went to disc tarra, awww yeheaa, bought kris allens album.





then off to sports station, TADADADADA, bought new reeboks training short. i actually wanna bought the white one but momme told me to bought black, because the white one will trace to my undee, so bought black.



third, i went back home T__T

ANYWAY, check this rolling stones t-top out







DAAAAMNNN! i lick it a lot bey-ouch

okay, thats it for today, gonna prepare things for tomorrow.
TATA!

0 comments: