Saturday, August 1, 2009

babe, rezel never tells a lie.

jst like amelia said, "The feeling You have when you saw your crush at school. OH MAAAN, my heart would pump really fucking fast", "It's funny how I wanted to look kool infront of him but I feel damn nervous and shy at the same time", "Dreaming about you and him/her like each other n then go out together aaaaand so on", "listen to love songs which lyrics match my feelings to my crush" !!!
i've felt the same one with amelia. really real the same. but the thing is, i always like, uhhhm.... like i wanna go out from this thing, but i CANT! and how stupid i am? i aint get this boy. why should i still like this person? and the more nd more i like him, the more broken i am. WHAT SHOULD I DO? I JUST CANT STAND! I WANNA RUN FROM THIS HELL!

0 comments: