Monday, August 24, 2009

KILLLL him. he told my mom everything. fuck.

well, my mom and kevin's mom was going to my school today. my mom just company kevin's mom to talked to ms. heny. while kevin's mom talked to ms. heny. this guy called my mom for talked. and this guy told everything about me to my mom. he told my mom my mark at school was really down than before, i have a boyfriend, i like to day dreaming while teachers are explaining, and so fucking on. *daaaah* and when i was home, drama happened:

mom: do you have a boyfriend? tell me the truth. i wont angry to you.
me : no mom, i swear. just trust your daught.
and hopefully,
mom: okay2, i trust you. it's okay if you have a boyfriend, i'll see, if he good for you or not.
me : well, okay mom. *sigh*
mom: and you know what? he said that you have to sit properly at class. all the boys were watching at your *********.
me : *laughing* well, okay again mommy.
mom: 1 more thing, wear your t-top every day to school. all the boys at your class like to see your *** too.
me : fuck. ooh man. shit. okay mom.
mom: do not say that words.
me : well, okay mom. *sigh*

its all because that guy. KIIILLLL! hopefully my mom trust me. keep trusting me mom. buahaha.

0 comments: