Friday, August 14, 2009

im so not fine. shits were hampering my way.today,

well, the week that i past through was so not okay. my friends were having some shits, and HELLL YEAAAH, me too. my fought with putri was over, but still, we havent talked each other yet. well, nemind. and, and, and. new shit was hampering my way. *sigh* this new shit was rallay hard to be solved. well, well, well. this shit was connected with both guys that really close to me. reallay hard eh?

anyway guys,
today mom was making a pasta, deliciousoooo. and my buddy budds (adelsha, maria, ranie) were coming to my home for english presentation. and we were having our lunchy lunch @ citra. wohooo. much fun with them.the last and, mummy asked me to company her to coffee town. here are some of the photos:


me with my mom's made pasta

cheese blabla toast. i forgot the name. buahahaa.

@ citra

@ citra.

THAT'S ALL FOR TODAY PSYCHOS.

AU REVOIR!

0 comments: